Looking to donate items?
We currently offer pick ups Monday- Friday in Missoula. Our schedule fills up quickly, so we ask for at least a couple days notice. We occasionally have spots open for Frenchtown, Lolo, Turah, Florence and other areas on the outskirts. Please call us if you are outside of these areas to see when we will be there next.
Please see the following list of common items that we can and cannot accept. The following items may be dropped off at our store during business hours, or contact us to arrange a time for pickup.
We do offer free pickup for working appliances. We are happy to take nonworking appliances, but we ask that you drop them at our store during regular business hours.
- Microwaves (no older than 5 yrs)
- Washing Machines
- Air Conditioners
- Chairs* (living room, office, recliner, etc.)
- Tables (dining room, side)
- Coffee/End Tables
- Filing cabinets
- Scrap Metal
- Mattress/Boxsprings (we will only accept items that have no stains, rips, odors, etc. We reserve the right to turn down donation of such items.)
*Upholstered furniture cannot have any stains, tears, or pet damage. We also cannot accept items that smell of smoke or other strong odors.
Items we can’t accept:
- Baby or Children’s Items
- Any items that need reupholstered
- Storm windows/single pane windows
- Computers/fax machines/copy machines
- Computers, Electronics, etc.
Call us at 406.240.4042 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Want to schedule a pickup?
Call us at 406.240.4042